At VCL Aftercare we probably have more technician experience than most franchise dealer with over 30 years experience in the motor industry we pride ourselves on exceeding the customers expectation on both quality and value.
We work to the approved standard of the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) which ensures your peace of mind when entrusting your vehicle to us.
Did you know that the OFT reported that consumers no longer have to have their car serviced by a franchise dealer to comply with the manufacturer's warranty.
From the OFT report:
"Servicing at franchise dealers is typically more expensive than servicing at independent garages, averaging £199 and £116 respectively without any apparent difference in the quality of service offered."
No job is too small or too big we now offer a truly bespoke service coming to you saving you time and hassle free.
- Vehicle Servicing
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel Service
- Diagnostic check
- Exhaust and Catalytic Converters
Why pay up to 40% more at a franchise dealer?
Prices quoted over the phone from main dealers were up to 40%* more expensive than the cost of our car servicing, even though in some cases we may cover more points on a service checklist than the dealer.
If you then book online today you can then save a further £30 on our Full Service.
We encourage our customers to check what is covered by our car services and then compare this to their main dealer service schedule to see if they are getting the same level of service that we offer.
We may also be able to book you in much sooner than a main dealer, where this is of importance.
Duty of Care Inspection for fleet and private customers Prices from £30* + VAT per inspection
Don't leave yourself or your drivers at risk
As you might be aware, the new Corporate Manslaughter Act came into force in April 2008.
If you haven't already, perhaps now is the time to implement a Duty of Care process to protect your own staff and other road users.
With this in mind, VCL Aftercare has introduced a "Duty of Care" 19 point inspection.
This includes inspection of the brakes, steering, shock absorbers and wheel cylinders.
This fully documented process forms the core of our range of solutions, although we can look to develop a bespoke inspection to your specific needs.
Why you should conduct a Duty of Care inspection:
- Extended Service Intervals - mean many vehicles are only inspected once a year
- A Pool Car Fleet - can result in vehicles not being inspected before being passed to a new driver.
- Grey Fleet - recent research shows over half of private vehicles used for company business are not fit for purpose.
- Insurance Savings - Your premiums may reduce if you can demonstrate a pro-active approach to risk management.
- Financial Savings - By having a Duty of Care process in place you might save the need for unnecessary major repairs in the future.
- Employee Satisfaction - demonstrating you care even more about the safety of your employees